Litemint Slice is based on Jelly Slice game, for which I won the honorable mention prize at the Tizen App Challenge competition in 2014 by Linux Foundation and Samsung. The game has a simple “slicing” mechanic yet it requires great skills to master and, I made this exclusive Litemint version even harder!
Litemint Slice is the first game to be published on Litemint instant games platform and will be running an experimental reward scheme for the occasion.
- Start Litemint Wallet on your favorite platform (Android, iOS, Web, PC, MAC).
- Go to the Games section and grab your Gamer ID (or Friendly Name). Note Guest players are not eligible to enter the draw.
- Play and reach the required daily level.
- Each player reaching the daily level will have a chance to be selected to share the daily prize.
- Good Luck!
- Eligible players will be selected at random by Litemint LLC to share the daily draw prize.
- Litemint LLC reserves the right to cancel or amend the Terms and Rules at its sole discretion.
- Litemint LLC reserves the right to disqualify participants should they behave maliciously.
An Open Source Project
Development on Litemint happens directly on the GitHub repository and external contributors are welcome to send pull requests which will be reviewed and discussed.
Founder of Litemint. Developer and Technical Lead with 10+ years of experience working for financial firms BGC Partners and Crédit Lyonnais Bank (Crédit Agricole) in London and Paris. 2+ years working on smart card technology in the healthcare sector (British Government National Program for IT).
Founder of Okijin (indie games) and co-founder of Israeli-based video game company Massive Games (pie.ai). Winner of the Honorable Mention Prize at the 2014 Linux Foundation & Samsung Tizen App Challenge.
Born in Korea, raised in France. Studied French Literature and Latin at the university of Angers (one of the most beautiful cities of France) before I taught myself the poetry of the machines.